Monday, May 23, 2011

Coming Soon...

....DIY no-sew striped curtains.  I took pictures of my completed curtains last night and they didn't look that great because I had to use he flash.  I'm gonna take pictures this afternoon with day light and hopefully they'll come out better and I'll post them this evening.

Until then, here are some beautiful pictures of horizontally striped curtains.  Mine are going to be in our nursery, but as you can see they're great in any room.
via
    

via






via

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, yeah...I'm about to get on the curtain bandwagon. I have plantation shutters in my new home, so I've not been in a hurry to put up curtains. But there's nothing like curtains to soften and cozy up a room! My living room is on the top of my curtain list, and I hope to do some no-sew panels. So share your secrets! :)

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for your "how to" on these curtains! I was just saying to my husband yesterday that I wanted new curtains for our dining room...these will be perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...