Friday, July 15, 2011

Update: Store Credit to Spend!

I have some money to work with thanks to the return policy at JoAnn Fabrics!  I returned a no sew cornice board kit that I never used in the nursery.  I bought it almost a year ago and didn't have the receipt, but thank goodness they gave me store credit (a whopping $24).  Now I just have to figure out how to streeeeeetch that money.  They usually have some pretty good coupons, so I will definitely be using those. 


chandelier via


I think my first project will involve spray painting.  We had a nice cold front move in the other day and it's no longer too hot or humid outside to do it. I'm going to try and get our builder-grade, nickel chandelier to look a little more like the one above.

Technically I'm breaking my own rules by not using money I earned from selling things on Craigslist, but oh well.  I've got such a tight budget now, I guess it doesn't matter where the money comes from as long as it's not our checking account or credit cards.

Maybe I'll have something to show off on Monday!

Y'all have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am Emily, one of your newer followers! I am really enjoying your blog. Happy shopping! :)

Emily @ http://mirrorsmetaphorsandkaleidoscopes.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...