Monday, September 26, 2011

A Learning Experience


This is what the skirt for my night stand looked like about 24 hours ago.  Almost done right?  Not even close. 

Once I put the skirt on the table I could tell that the piping was all boogered up thanks to my non-sewing skills and I decided that I didn't like all that striped fabric next to our patterned duvet (which you can't see because our bed isn't made).  I ripped the front off and got a little a huge amount of help from a friend that actually knows how to sew.  Thanks for showing me how it's done Becca! 

I still need to hem the bottom and I'll post the finished product later today or tomorrow morning.

Happy Monday

2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I love a skirted table. Can't wait to see more. Hugs, Marty

Jennifer Leible said...

I don't think it was looking so bad, but I hate making something I'm not happy with. I always notice my own mistakes like crazy. Glad you got some help, can't wait to see the finished product!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...