Friday, September 23, 2011

Thrifty Inspiration

I've got to do something with my Salvation Army bedside table this weekend.  Hopefully I'll have a wonderfully re-done nightstand to share by Monday or Tuesday.  Also,  I sold the old curtains in my master bedroom so now I have some money to work with for new curtains.  Yippee!

Check out these pretty and thrifty projects these ladies posted this week!


via
Teryn at Vintage Romance made this adorable ruffled bunting out of burlap.  She has a great tutorial that makes it look super easy.

via
Pamela at PB&J Stories gave a fantastic how-to for stripping and re-finishing a piece of furniture.  Can you believe that table cost $15?!

via
Kim at Keller Creative got "antique" maps from a calendar and framed them to make a very pretty display in her master bedroom.

via
Victoria's project over at Vixen Made is not home decor related at all, but it is the epitome of thriftiness.  She made jeggings for her little girl from an old pair of jeans she didn't wear any more.  Amazing! 

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Vintage Romance Style said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! Love ur blog! Stop by anytime!

Vintage Romance Style said...

oh and P.S I'll be twittering and facebooking that you featured me! So hopefully you'll get traffic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...