Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Completely Custom and Thanks!


Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!  I have a few random things to share today so here they are in no particular order....

I'd love to create a custom print for you if you don't see a particular design or the colors you need among those available in my Etsy shop.  I've had customers request custom graphics and color schemes and I'm happy to oblige. 

I created this dragonfly graphic for a customer...
...and this neutral color palette.


Ashley requested a print of a quote that she loved and gave me a picture of her little boy's bedding.  Here's the print I designed for her son's nursery.
I know how important it is to find just the right thing to hang on a wall and I'd be happy to create it for you.
I've started designing paper wares for birthday parties.  The first one I'm doing is for my niece and as soon as I have all the pieces put together, I'll make it available in my Etsy shop.  Here's a little peek at the not-quite-finished invitation.

Thanks to Chic & Cheap Nursery for featuring my son's room yesterday!

via

The site is packed full of great, budget friendly nursery ideas, so head on over there if you're looking for a little inspiration. 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Aaron!! The print is PERFECT!!! Thank you so much. I will send you a picture once it's up!!~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...