Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Easy DIY Fall Wreath



I've got another quick and easy fall project for you!  I finally put a wreath on my door!  I kept it pretty simple just like my mantel, but unlike the neutral fall decor in my house, I went with more traditional fall colors for my wreath.  The reds and orange-y yellows look fantastic on my brown door, but they would not look so good with the color palette of my living room.

I had all the materials on hand, so I didn't spend a dime to make this wreath, but if I had spent money on it, it would have only been about $10. 

I used a plain grapevine wreath from Michael's and a couple garlands of faux berries and dried leaves that I also got from Michael's.  I attached the berries with floral wire and stuck the leaves on with hot glue.  So easy!


Have a great Wednesday!

I'll be linking up to:




3 comments:

Mindy said...

This is my favorite fall wreath I've seen. Simple and perfect.

Aaron said...

Thanks so much, Mindy!

Ashley said...

Very cute! I got the same beads from Michael's the other day!!~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...